Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrating A Milestone

A couple of weeks ago this blog reached a milestone breaking through the 1000 post barrier. While a minor event in the world of cricket, blogging (and indeed cricket blogging), it was of some significance to me.

For a while now I have been looking at ways of sharing lots of images at once, rather than just one at a time, but given most of my base images are "borrowed" from the good people at Getty and AFP it is a little dodgy to do so.

Long story short. Email me your favourite cricket image, preferably your own photo and in jpeg format, and I will perform a few tweaks and publish to the world. We will then have a little vote to see who can make the final calendar cut - assuming we muster more than twelve!

You will of course get your name associated with your image. While I am recognising input thanks to Purna at Cricket Minded for her support and ideas for this little project.

5 comments:

Som said...

Not a mean achievement. Take a bow. Only fellow bloggers know how much blood and sweat go behind it. Congrats.

Shridhar Jaju said...

Congrats, buddy! And keep up the good work!

Freehit said...

Congrats for entering club 1000.:)

straight point said...

congrats for not only achieving the landmark but creating such fresh content and maintaining the quality...

Purna said...

Ooh M, this is so exciting! Unfortunately, I do not live in a cricket nation...and have no cricket pics of my own. BUT, I know people who do so I will get them for the calendar.

YAY! Congrats again!