Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrating A Milestone

A couple of weeks ago this blog reached a milestone breaking through the 1000 post barrier. While a minor event in the world of cricket, blogging (and indeed cricket blogging), it was of some significance to me.

For a while now I have been looking at ways of sharing lots of images at once, rather than just one at a time, but given most of my base images are "borrowed" from the good people at Getty and AFP it is a little dodgy to do so.

Long story short. Email me your favourite cricket image, preferably your own photo and in jpeg format, and I will perform a few tweaks and publish to the world. We will then have a little vote to see who can make the final calendar cut - assuming we muster more than twelve!

You will of course get your name associated with your image. While I am recognising input thanks to Purna at Cricket Minded for her support and ideas for this little project.

5 comments:

Som said...

Not a mean achievement. Take a bow. Only fellow bloggers know how much blood and sweat go behind it. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Congrats, buddy! And keep up the good work!

Freehit said...

Congrats for entering club 1000.:)

straight point said...

congrats for not only achieving the landmark but creating such fresh content and maintaining the quality...

Purna said...

Ooh M, this is so exciting! Unfortunately, I do not live in a cricket nation...and have no cricket pics of my own. BUT, I know people who do so I will get them for the calendar.

YAY! Congrats again!