Friday, October 23, 2009

The Secret Diary of Andy Moles, Aged 48 And A Bit


In the best traditions of Web 2.0 how about you all contribute to the thoughts of Coach Moles - just leave a comment.

Monday - the little players have been picking on me.

Tuesday - Dan says he is my friend, but I am not so sure. Today they all stopped laughing when I arrived at the team meeting!

Wednesday - I have started sniffing  balls to make myself feel better. It doesn't seem to be working.

Thursday -Mr Vaughan says the NZC have complete confidence in me.

Friday - I am fired!

Saturday - Looks like I get a year or two on full pay - and I don't even have to watch the Black Caps play.

3 comments:

Purna said...

Any day- So I'm sniffing the ball to make myself feel better.

Purna said...

Is the last one true? Is he really getting paid for a year?!

martyd said...

They will have to pay the contract out if he has not done the full time. The wonders of modern business!