Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At Least Someone Is Excited

I have noticed a lack of energy and enthusiasm in the cricketing blogosphere of late.  Could be too much cricket. Could be too much crap cricket. Might be that the fix has gone in. Maybe we are all just saving our energy for the Ashes.

Whatever the reasons they don't apply to Cameron Borgas and Tom Cooper of South Australia. Scoring 24 of 7 balls to win is good grounds for a cuddle and if CD can manufacture an unlikely win I might just get a bit touchy feely myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at cricketactionart.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Alex